so it's official: I will finish my mission in the City Ward, speaking Portuguese and working in the office. I'm elated. I'm ecstatic. I'm excited. Just wow. It's been a wild time this last week. I missed my trio life #oxford and this week has been quite the throwback. Good thing we perfected that whole "three people teaching one person" thing. It was a blast. We taught loads of lessons, met 3 times as many Brazilian people, and made memories to last a lifetime. Elder Grimaldi is off to the coast and will be serving in Southend. Keep an eye on him friends, he's gonna be a legend. Elder Coelho and I are staying together as well. We are also moving even closer to the mission office. I'm excited. Comp Comic: Elder Coelho and Elder Grimaldi fell asleep on the tube :-) Scripture of the Week: Hymn 266 Food of the Week: Pizza - brazilian pizza may or may not include sweet corn, egg, olives, and heart of palm. Interestin...
Comments
Post a Comment